Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Tuesday

Thanks to rxbambi for the random thoughts.  I guess I'll do it too!
  • How is it that rxbambi has the little flower thingies as her dots on lists and I can only figure out how to get regular dots?
  • I wonder how Happy is doing in his new home.
  • How did I ever agree to have a birthday party for 20+ first-graders at my house?!
  • I'm happy that the Blues games are starting back up and that I have tickets for tonight's game.
  • I'm taking the soon-to-be-7-year-old with me to the Blues game. (we only have two seats so we have to take turns!)
  • My stomach hurts.  It always does these days.
  • I wish Mean Owen would do another post.
  • I'm starting to feel guilty about the laundry and house work that has to be done.
  • When will I ever find time to find my Dharma?
  • BTW, I also know that if you put bowls and cups in the dishwasher right-side up that they fill with yuck and have to be re-washed.  But no one else in my house does either.
  • That's it.  What are you thinking?

7 comments:

rxBambi said...

ha! FIRST!

rxBambi said...

I thought you said why couldn't you find your diarrhea. I was like WTF? heehee. I think maybe we are supposed to link to un-mom but I couldn't get her site to load...
Sorry Un-mom!

otin said...

20 first graders!! OMG!

I like you doing random thoughts on Tuesday. You need to visit the Un MOM site and leave your name on her little linky thing. If you want to expand your follower base, you should do some Aloha Fridays. Email me if you want any info on it.

otin said...

Are you half Italian, also?? hehe

LMAO my word verification is pimpo

Keely said...

Really? My site no loady? Bummer.

Happy belated Tuesday!

goodeda1122 said...

男女,潤滑液,
SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,角色扮演,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,情趣用品,飛機杯,自慰套

自慰套,自慰器,情趣,自慰套,情趣,視訊交友,充氣娃娃,性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,

按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,

日月神教-任我行 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室