- How is it that rxbambi has the little flower thingies as her dots on lists and I can only figure out how to get regular dots?
- I wonder how Happy is doing in his new home.
- How did I ever agree to have a birthday party for 20+ first-graders at my house?!
- I'm happy that the Blues games are starting back up and that I have tickets for tonight's game.
- I'm taking the soon-to-be-7-year-old with me to the Blues game. (we only have two seats so we have to take turns!)
- My stomach hurts. It always does these days.
- I wish Mean Owen would do another post.
- I'm starting to feel guilty about the laundry and house work that has to be done.
- When will I ever find time to find my Dharma?
- BTW, I also know that if you put bowls and cups in the dishwasher right-side up that they fill with yuck and have to be re-washed. But no one else in my house does either.
- That's it. What are you thinking?
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Thanks to rxbambi for the random thoughts. I guess I'll do it too!