First of all, the picture here is of Happy Gilmore, our foster dog. He makes me happy. But since we've had him now like 5 weeks, I'd be even happier if he'd find his forever home!
- Dogs make me happy. They are always doing something funny. Sassy's growling now at the door. That's her signal that she wants to go out and it makes me happy.
- I'm happy that Spooky, my cat, forgives me for taking him to the vet yesterday to get microchipped. I'm afraid he'll get out and if he does, I want him back!
- The sun shining today makes me happy. And I'm especially happy that it's not too stinking hot.
- It makes me happy that my sis invited me to hang out with her at the pool the other day.
- It makes me happy that I went to my sister's house to hang out with her and that we decided not to feel guilty about it.
- I'm happy that it is almost time for hockey games to start. We share season tickets with Bambi and her hubby and I love to go to a fight and see a hockey game break out.
- I'm happy that my babiest kid is about to turn 7.
That's about it. I'm off to take the dogs for a walk (that will make them happy). Check out the happiness at rxbambi and otin.