Otin and Bambi (Mr. Linky thing on Otin's site)! Friday is a great day to be happy!
1. I'm happy to be participating in the Blog Camp Flickr 365 in 2010 thing. I've been using my camera lots and getting some fun (although not at all professional) shots. They are on my Flickr, which you can get to by clicking the thing above, if you're interested. :)
2. I'm not really happy to have a second snow day in a row, but I'm happy with some of the pictures I got of the kids in the snow. I caught youngest yelling "Help! I can't get up!" like the little kid in A Christmas Story. Then I got a pic of his big brother helping him up.
3. I'm happy that I've got the Ladies Night Out scrapbooking thing tonight. It doesn't involve wine, which is too bad, but it's been fun anyway.
4. I'm happy my scale said I was down a pound today. Not much, but every little bit helps.
5. I'm happy my sister bought me a gift for her birthday. It's a great little clock she found on Etsy. The creator made it from an old computer part (hard drive, maybe?), an old CD, and some cool embellishments. Isn't it cool? I guess we may have started something with the gift on each other's b-day. I gave her a bracelet I found at a cool little shop in Reno on my birthday. It was perfect for her.
I hope you have something to be happy about today. Play along!