Now, what makes me happy this week?
- I'm up at the butt-crack of dawn. Actually, way before dawn. One kid came in at about 4 a.m. because of a wet bed. After getting up to help him, my DH and I couldn't go back to sleep. DH got up so the puppy wanted to get up. She wouldn't poop for him in the rain so when she got in bed with me she wouldn't settle down. I finally got up before 5 and took her back out into the rain to poop. Now she's asleep on the couch and I'm blogging.
- Blogging before everyone gets up makes me happy because then I don't feel guilty about blogging instead of doing all the "mom" things!
- I'm happy that I'll be spending the evening with my sister at a friend's house. We'll be at a scrapbooking party. I hope there will be wine. Maybe I should bring some!
- I'm happy that I went to my workout yesterday despite wanting to stay home. I'm not particularly happy about how sore my legs are today.
- I'm happy that Mark Buehrle of the White Sox has leant his name to a bottle of wine (Buehrlot) and that proceeds from the sale of that wine benefit my favorite charity, Hope Animal Rescues. If you like wine, why not try a bottle? The link is on Hope's website.
- I'm happy that the puppy follows me around like, well, a puppy.
- I'm happy to have a wonderful husband and great kids. Today I'm going to make sure I let them know that.