So, my obsessions:
1. Chocolate Devotion at Cold Stone Creamery. If you love chocolate but are trying to stay away from it, DO NOT go to Cold Stone and try one of these. They are addicting. I could get one every day. Luckily, they cost $4.16 for the smallest size. More (I think) than a latte so too much to spend every day.
2. Dogs. I love dogs. Right now I am totally into fostering for a great rescue. Our latest foster, Snickers, is the most adorable little thing. She's so cute I don't even mind that she's not house broken. Her newest thing is to climb into the laundry basket full of clean laundry.
3. Laundry. I guess I must love laundry. I'm constantly doing it.
4. Finding my dharma. I'm searching for inner peace and my dharma. At the moment, they are both being rather stubbornly elusive. I'll let you know when I find them.
5. Blogs. I love reading blogs. I'm trying not to spend too much time on them. But they are rather addicting.
I'd love to nominate for this award:
Check them out. They're Fabulous!