Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sassy Sunday 11/7/10


Happy Sunday, Everyone.  This is Sassy.  See what I put up with?  Those little boys were having such a great time covering me up with the blanket.  I was annoyed.  But I love them, so I let them.  As long as they aren't trying to look in my ears or cut my nails, I'm ok.  But I draw the line at ears and nails!  Barb says I'm a drama queen.  I say I'm just The Queen.

I got to see Jackie from Hope Rescues yesterday.  I heard her tell Barb I was pretty.  And that my face reminded her of a seal's face.  I think seals are cute.  I happen to think I'm cute too. :)

Barb wrote a question on the message board this week for everyone to answer.  It says to list one thing you are thankful for.  One of the kids, the middle one, wrote "my dogs".  I love that little kid!!

It's starting to get cold here.  I'm not sure when the big people are going to finally turn on the heat.  I hear them tell the kids to put on a sweater.  Luckily, I've got fur.  And the occasional blanket thrown on by the kids.  By the way, if the kids leave the blanket on the floor, Chili pees on it.  That's true for jackets and any type of laundry.

Well, I don't have much else to tell you about.  I hope you have a great Sunday!
Love,
Sassy

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

This human is wearing sweaters and jackets around the house, too. When you start paying those gas bills, you will wrap cats around you to stay warm.

McGillicutty said...

and this one put an extra blanket on the bed but down here I'm sure I'll be taking it off again in a few days, then on again, then off again... get the pic???
Mac & Daisy have been extremely good at nestling and keeping me warm lately.