Happy Friday Everyone! I'm playing along with Otin and Rxbambi on their Happy Hour Friday fun. Check them out!
- I'm happy it's Friday.
- I'm happy to be giving George a happy home experience. He's really super sweet.
- I'm happy I got up early to have some alone time before having to get kids up.
- I'm happy I got to spend time with my sis yesterday and I'll see her today at the gym.
- I'm happy I'll be dragging my ass to the gym!
- I'm happy for my hubby that they will be building a new science building. The governor and the president of the university were here this week to make the announcement.
- I'm happy hubby will get paid this month. We'll see about next month! (Can't touch the new building money for payroll, BTW).
- I'm happy to catch up on bloggy friends' lives.
- I'm happy Bambi reminded me that number of comments is not directly proportional to one's worth as a person!
I suppose there's more to be happy about. But I've got to get those kids moving. And I'll try to be happy about it, despite the impending whining, bitching, fighting, yelling, etc. :)