Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sassy Sunday 8/15/10


Happy Sunday, Everyone!  Thanks for stopping by for another episode of Sassy Sunday.  I'm feeling much better this week.  Thanks to two trips to the vet and some antibiotics.  Plus, last night my meds came wrapped in hamburger and for several days before that, they were wrapped in sausage.  These humans will do anything not to have to shove a pill down my throat!

So.  Everyone thinks Chili is so cute.  I have evidence that she is not always more beautiful than me.  Observe:

That is not a pretty picture!

There seems to be lots of hustle and bustle going on in the house this week.  Mom's starting a new job tomorrow and the boys start back to school on Tuesday.  My sleeping buddy, the oldest one, is starting something called High School.  All I know is that we'll be getting up an hour earlier than we did last year!
The buses have been going by the last few days.  I guess the drivers are practicing their routes.  I know Ginger is looking forward to chasing them as they drive past our house.  She doesn't chase cars, but loves to chase buses, trucks, vans, etc.  Especially the UPS vans.

Well, it's not much, but that's it for this week.  Hope everyone has a great Sunday and a great week!
Love,
Sassy

3 comments:

rxBambi said...

You are so right Sassy! Chili is one ugly duckling!
Tell your mamma good luck tomorrow!

we love you!
Juneau, Jenny, and Kodi

McGillicutty said...

Mr Mac here.. a little late I know.. my human is such a slacker!!!!
With everyone back at school you'll have the house to yourself and plenty of napping time, wish my Mom would get the heck out and stop interrupting my naps with the hoover and that silly febrese stuff!!!!!!

Momma Fargo said...

Glad you are feeling better, Sassy! Awesome pics!