Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Hour Friday


Hello, Friday Fans!  It's another Happy Hour with Bambi.  Except that Bambi has decided to leave us all behind for a cruise to the Mexican Riviera with her hubby.  Oh, well.  We can't all have such a life of adventure. (yet)(when my kids are as old as hers, I'll be making my hubby take me all over too!)

So.  I'm happy that I took Miley to meet a prospective adoptive family.  They decided to sleep on it tonight and see her tomorrow at PetCo.  That's a good thing.  It's a big commitment and we want the family to think it through.  But Sassy hopes she goes home sooner rather than later.

I'm happy that it is warming up.  I'm soooo ready for spring.

I'm happy with how many of my pics have been coming out.  The picture-a-day thing can get a little tedious, but it's also a lot of fun.  If you are interested, my photostream is on my blog here.

What's everyone else happy about?

3 comments:

Doc said...

Wow Bambi on a cruise... That would make me happy too!

rxBambi said...

It's only gonna be a great vacay cuz you were around to save my silly butt.

I love ya man!!

Mike said...

I am so happy that it is warming up. I have dandelions in my yard.

I hope that Bambi has fun. I heard about your heroics in getting her what she needed.