Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sassy Sunday (1-16-11)

Hey Everyone!  Thanks for coming by for another episode of Sassy Sunday.  The humans were making fun of the way I like to sit sometimes.  I think I look perfectly fine.  I'm very relaxed here.  They all laugh and grab the camera.  Oh, well.  I live to make them all happy.

We've still got Astro hanging around.  He went to the adoption event yesterday and several people thought he was cute and sweet.  But no one filled out an application for him.  No one asked to take him home for a visit.  So he's back with us.
That's fine.  We'll just take him back next Saturday.  The right family will come along.

The kids were having an interesting conversation earlier.  They were talking about earth and water benders (from the Nicktoon's show The Avatar: The Last Air-Bender).  So, air benders can make the air move and blow their enemies away, etc.  Earth benders do the same with earth.  Water benders do the same with water.  So they wondered what about lava?  Lava is earth, but it's liquid.  So can water benders bend it?  Since it's liquid, can earth benders bend it?  Hmmm.  I think they finally decided they could both bend it.

I got to sleep with Barb last night.  Usually, I sleep with the teenager.  But he and his dad fell asleep watching a movie and spent the night in the den.  But Barb complained her bed was a bit too crowded.  See, Ginger, Chili and I all slept with her.  The cat did, too.  (he always does).  Then the youngest of the humans also got in bed with her.  So it was a bit crowded, I guess.  But it was fine with me.

The teenager is off at his first Driver's Ed class.  I'm looking forward to being able to ride in the car with him.  I'm not sure why Barb is so nervous about it.

Well, thanks again for stopping by.
Sassy

4 comments:

AngelPups said...

We think you look adorable sitting like that ;-) And there is no such thing as a crowded bed when it comes to pups ;-)
Kelly & Crew
Big Mac, Molly & Moxie
angelpupscreations.blogspot.com

fromsophiesview said...

I totally agree with AngelPups....no crowded beds really when I'm around even if I'm a 65 lb Labradoodle. Found you on the bloghop...fun thing to do eh! Will enjoy your adventures...Cheers from Sophie!

Oskar said...

I'm sorry your friend didn't find his forever home yet, but I'm glad that he has your family to love him until he does.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Leslie said...

How funny... my boxer sits the exact same way on our couch.. just like she's a person.. Next I bet she'll learn how to use the remote control!

Following you from Never Growing Old, Over 40 bloggers..