Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 10/4/10


Hi Everyone.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'm doing a really quick Meet Me on Monday post since I'm supposed to be prepping for my class this afternoon. :)
If you want to play along, click the button at the top, go see Java, and link up!  We just answer a few questions about ourselves and we're done.  Sounds easy, huh?

1. What is the best dish you can make?  
I'd say I make Vance's Famous Old Settler's Beans the best.  Everyone always says it's great.

2. How often do you change your sheets? 
I'm not too good about changing them on a regular schedule, but they get changed relatively often since Ginger likes to get up there when hubby gets out of bed.  She leaves a lot of hair and hubby is actually allergic.  The other dogs and the cat do it too.

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
Hubby and I drove from western Tennessee all the way to Reno, NV the summer after we were married.  It was a great trip.  We stopped at lots of cool places and camped.  Oh, to be young again.  That was 21 years ago.

4. What is your favorite fruit?
Peaches

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Definitely breakfast for dinner!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I want do any post, but here’s my answers:
1. A KEURIG one cup of coffee.
2. After each rally.
3. A 25 mile, 8 hour drive from work to home when the roads were frozen with ice and snow and the bridge was out. The next longest was from Atlanta to KC, Mo.
4. Elton John
5. A cheese burger anytime of the day or night.

Jennifer said...

Hi Barb - thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours - your doggies are adorable. I have one, and just started volunteering at the shelter we adopted him from. I'm your newest follower - have a great day! =)