* I don't really like pictures of myself. But I think this one is pretty funny. We were on a whale watching trip in Quebec. I'm not sure what was happening at that moment, but hubby got a pretty good capture.
* I don't wear make-up. On a super-rare occasion I might. But, for the most part, you get to see me how God made me. (Ok, Coffeypot, I mean with my clothes on. Only my face is naked.)
* I think I'm starting to look old. Maybe I should start wearing make-up.
* I love dogs. Just about all dogs. We have 3 of them in our house. And over the past year or so we've had several doggy guests. They were all foster dogs needing some transitional housing. It's great to foster dogs. Of course it's hard to give some of them up. But it's great knowing that we were able to do a small thing for them while they were here. Our last one, see Sassy's post below, just went to his forever home yesterday.
* I have to fight depression pretty hard. Sometimes it gets the better of me.
* My calves are killing me! We skipped our regular workout Friday and went to Cahokia Mounds instead. It's the country's oldest site of human-made land forms. These are mounds made by native peoples a long time ago. The largest, Monk's Mound, has 156 steps to climb to get to the top. We climbed them multiple times.
* I'd totally skip my workouts all the time if I didn't pay for them. Maybe I could stop paying and spend the money on cupcakes. See. That's why I pay for my workouts.
* I teach. It's probably good to look old when you teach. Gives you more credibility. I think.
* I have great kids.
* If I had all the time in the world, I'd do art projects. I'd take some art classes. I'd go to Paris and try to sell my art by the Seine. I'd learn how to take great photos. And I'd sell them too. Maybe in Spain.
* I've met some bloggers. It was a lot of fun.
* I hate that I have diabetes. And sometimes I choose to simply ignore it. That's bad.
* I don't have many friends, but I have some really good ones. I just wish they lived closer. Cell phones and email are great but sometimes I'd just like to be able to go hang out with them.
* I sleep with a male that is not my husband. (really, that's in addition to my husband) His name is Spooky and he demands my love and attention at night.
* I like to read. Fiction mostly.
* I have a great idea for a book. If I had all the time in the world, I'd write a book. After taking some writing classes.
* I used to write to a guy in prison. I knew him before he went. He was a mentor and a good friend when I knew him. When I heard he'd gone to jail I couldn't abandon him, even though just about everyone else had. So I wrote. When he got out he quit writing. So did I. I wonder where he is now. It's been 2 years or so.
* I guess that's about all for now. WAKE UP! You made it to the end. :)
Thanks for stopping by. Stop by and say hey to Bambi. She's my sista and I love her.