Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New ATC


I've added a new ATC to my "Sheepdogs" series.  It's the second one.  The first one was made several months ago (see my first post).  I like doing ATC's.  They are quick (usually) and give me a much needed creative outlet without a big time investment.  And they are not all about the dogs. 

I've been making the dog ones into greeting cards lately.  I'm trying to get a bunch done for the up-coming charity event for Hope Rescues.  We are participating in the annual neighborhood yard sale next weekend with all proceeds going to Hope.   (Check them out at hoperescues.com)  If you are near Glen Carbon, come check us out!  There will be lots of clothes - teen girls Abercrombie, American Eagle, etc., and little boys stuff especially.  We'll have 2 motorcycles, kids play structures, high chair, car booster seats, household stuff, etc, etc, etc.  Hopefully we'll make a lot of money for the homeless dogs and cats!

Check out my sister's blog at rxbambi.blogspot.com.  She's funny.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

rxBambi said...

Awwww. Thanks...but I'm not sure how funny I am. I love your ATCs...I guess I'll have to buy some :)

Barb said...

You can't buy them! They have to be traded. :)