Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sassy Sunday (2-06-11)


Hey, Everyone.  Happy Sunday.
Well, I was planning to tell you all that our foster dog Sailor had gone to his forever home.  Well, he did go to his new family yesterday.  But Barb got a call this morning.  They didn't want to keep him.  He had a couple "accidents" in the house.  Which isn't really all that unusual for a dog in a new environment.  But it was enough for them not to want him.  So Barb went to pick him up this morning.

Chili was soooo happy to see him.  I was happy that he came home with treats.  Too bad he didn't bring the cool toys they bought for him yesterday.  But treats are good.



There were a couple of other families interested in him.  Maybe he'll go home later this week.

We had some snow and ice this week.  Barb took these pics.  Enjoy.  And thanks for stopping by!
Sassy

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think that home was not the home for him.
Everyone had accidents,,
Its not his fault.. and I keep my paws crossed he gets a good home soon.
love
tweedles